When family and friends found out that the we bought a house on "Silent Wind Way" here in Henderson Nevada, we heard many giggles and comments surrounding Jordan's apparent musical talents. We have been hard at work on the home. Here are some before photos. We will be adding pictures as we get them.
Here is a pic of the outside before. We recently had it painted, and we'll post an after picture tomorrow:
Here are some pics of the kitchen before:
Nasty 90's golden oak....
Here they are after (we had them professionally painted and glazed, but Jordan put on the hardware):
Here is a pic of one of the master vanities before (nasty 90's oak):
Here is one of the master bathroom vanities after. Jordan sanded.... and sanded and sanded, and stained and stained and stained with Minwax Ebony stain until they were very black. We love how dark they turned out, and we love that the grain really stands out. we also added some really cool looking hardware as well.
We had the hardwood floors refinished, and we'll post some before and after pics of those too. Outside of that we've replaced outside lights, indoor fans, faucets and fixed all of the things that were leaking and broken. Lacey has been cleaning and cleaning, especially with all of Jordan's messy projects. We have plenty of more projects we'll share with you soon.
WOW! I love all of it, but the kitchen is my favorite. I LOVE the white cabinets. Way to go! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteWay to go handy man! It looks really good. Glad you are blogging so that we can keep up with Hannah!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Love the house!
ReplyDeleteway to go!!! looks so good. i agree, i am so excited you two caved and we can keep up with miss hannah {and you two as well}.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT. So cute Lacey. Do you have a gas stove? That is one thing I wish I had. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDeleteWow, your cabinets look good. I'm excited to see the pics of the floors and the outside paint - didn't know you were doing that! In all your spare time have you got to the tile in the master yet? :)
ReplyDeleteNice work!! Its really coming together! I want to see some pictures of a baby room.
ReplyDeleteI love the house! Im glad to see you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteLacey,
ReplyDeleteLOVE the house and all the nice updates you guys are pro's! Didn't even know you guys moved to Vegas. Jared (Chris' brother) lives there and they absolutely love it there, I'm sure you are especially loving it while we are dealing with the snow (ha ha ha!)
looks so good! Can't wait to see more pics!! xoxo
ReplyDelete