Friday, July 22, 2011

My Twin

Since the day our little Hannah was born, I along with everyone else on the planet thought she looked just like her daddy. I would joke that the first time I saw her the thought came to me "I just gave birth to Jordan!!" I mean seriously look at this picture.


It didn't bother me or make me feel bad one little bit that she was her daddy's twin but I won't lie that I was hoping she would have green eyes so that I might be represented in some way.  Then a couple of weeks ago I came across this picture of me as a baby with my older brother Aaron.


It freaked me out a little because for a second it seemed like I was looking at a picture of Hannah. So of course I needed a comparison, and after about 20 tries we captured this.


I think I'm starting to see a little of myself in Hannah.  Either that or it means as a baby I looked like Jordan!

Regardless of who she looks like we love our girl so much. She just gets more and more fun each day. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with her everyday. What a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. I quess you and Jordan look alot alike because Hannah looks like both of you! But Hannah looks just like you in this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is amazing how much Hannah looks like your picture! What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete