This next picture we took last night of Hannah enjoying a Halloween cookie. That is black frosting all over her face...
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Mowing the Lawn
Jordan came home from work a couple weeks ago and I was busy making food for a baby shower that would be taking place at my house in an hour. Jordan realized the lawn was in serious need of being trimmed. Poor Hannah had been trapped in her pack n play and when she saw her daddy walk through the door she was SO excited to see him (which I know he absolutely loved). He left the room to mow the lawn and Hannah had a fit. Jordan is a big softie so of course he came back to her as soon as she made a noise. So he strapped on the trusty Baby Bjorn and took Hannah out to mow the lawn. I thought these pics were pretty good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she is such a mess with that cookie! lol...
ReplyDelete