Hannah is not so sure about this
Crew is loving the animals
While Jordan was at his football game Hannah and I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Critch. My dad was dancing around the kitchen with Hannah, listening to music on his phone. It's fun to see her interact with her grandparents and cousins. That is the one thing I miss most about living away...
For Halloween we had our good friends Nate and Lindsey and their baby Madden over for soup and homemade rolls. Then I took Hannah around our neighborhood to show off her cute costume. I only went to three houses because I felt weird going around asking for candy for my 9 month old baby. I have to say holidays are so much more fun with a kid, not that she had any idea what was going, but it was fun to dress her up. Basically she just makes everything better. We love our little Hannah so much!

شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
ReplyDelete