Friday, January 13, 2012

Birthday Times!

This post is going to be mostly pics and less words. I will just say this. Christmas was spent in Utah with our families. We are so very blessed to have the gospel in our lives. I'm grateful for the chance to celebrate the birth of our Savior each year. This was our first Christmas with Hannah and she seems to bring out the best in everything.  For some reason we didn't get any pics of Christmas. While we were in Utah we celebrated Hannah's birthday. She was spoiled with TWO parties, TWO birthday cakes, and lots of presents. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us and gave gifts to Hannah. Here we go...























 This is the day of Hannah's Birthday! I took her to get pictures done. This is her picture outfit and I was trying to get a picture of her with our camera. She obviously was not cooperating.

 It's so hard to be one!

  We decided on her actual birthday we needed to celebrate so  we did a super small party with some friends here in Vegas



 Nate and Madden Palmer



 I can't believe how skinny she looks in this picture!! We took Hannah to Red Robin for her B-day dinner. She had a grilled cheese sandwich, fries, and her own ice cream sunday. Then came home and ate her cupcake. The girl never stops eating but nothing sticks!!



She was so tired as you can tell from this last pic. I think we wore her out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute girl! Happy lst Birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute.cute.cute. we took emersyn to red robin on her first birthday too! i seriously cannot believe that little girl is already a YEAR!!!! she is too adorable. miss u guys.

    ReplyDelete